Frank O'Dwyer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it still possible to build OpenSSL without RSA support? The configure
> script doesn't mention -DNO_RSA as an option, and when I went ahead and
> specified it anyway, the build was broken in a number of places. Are
> there any other flags I need to add?

It is broken and IMHO for this stuff to work properly it should also not
compile anything in the crypto/rsa directory. The current build process
doesn't support this and things like the Win32 build need the DEF files
manually patched.

I was looking into how to do this cleanly but it wont make it into
0.9.2. I'll have another look after the 0.9.2 release.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.   http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/
Senior crypto engineer, Celo Communications: http://www.celocom.com/