Hi All!

A few hours ago I've sent a message about problems
with compilation of SSLeay/OpenSSL with DJGPP.
Now I've found a solution and I'd like to share
my experience with others.

My solution is:
1) Unpack the original tar.gz
2) In the top directory of unpacked sources run
   the patch utility (patch file attached to the letter):
   patch -p0 < wzpatch.ssl
3) Compile the library with:
   make -f makefile.one lib

My patches changes some erroneous definitions in makefile.one,
corrects the setmode call in bss_file.c and changes the library
names to fit the DOS's 8.3 filename format (libcrpto and librsagl).
"make -f makefile.one exe" fails on ssltest, because of lack of
sockets library in DJGPP. One may exclude the sockets dependent
targets from the execs...
Anyway I hope that my solution may be useful for someone needing
only the crypto stuff from the SSLeay/OpenSSL.

                                Wojtek Zabolotny
                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

wzpatch.ssl.gz