Lars Weber wrote:

> i have attached an earlier posting to ssl-users. This program works fine
> with SSLeay-0.8.1, maybe you have to make some modifications to compile
> it with OpnSSL.
>
> Ciao,
>       Lars          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thank you, very much. If I have time to modify it ( in case there is the need )
it could be useful to include the tool in the package. Do you agree ??

So to have a new switch on the ca command like:

        ssleay ca -revoke $SERIAL

What do you think ?

See you on the bit Stream,

        Massimiliano Pala ([EMAIL PROTECTED])