> Don Badrak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>> I get lots conflicts with builtins and some undeclared macros:
>> [Configure irix-gcc (or irix64-gcc)]

>> pem.h:6: warning: `EVP_MAX_MD_SIZE' redefined
>> ../../include/evp.h:108: warning: this is the location of the previous definition

Bodo> occur.  It appears that either your copy of pem.h or your C
Bodo> preprocessor is broken ...

SGI's C compiler does indeed have a nasty cpp bug involving #ifndef
statements. Changing them to #if !defined() statements fixes this, and
there is a patch available. This may or may not be your problem, but
it's worth checking.

Sorry I can't provide a patch reference, but I'm not the one who
maintains our SGI environment - I just reported the bug and lo - the
mighty SAs did perform a miracle. :)

--
Carson Gaspar -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~carson/home.html