Hi,

I ran confugure with sunos-cc and when compiling on I have the following:

making crypto...
cc -I. -I../include -O4 -DNOPROTO -DNOCONST -DCFLAGS=" \"cc -O4 -DNOPROTO
-DNOCONST\" " -DPLATFORM=" \"sunos-cc\" "  -c  cryptlib.c
cc: Warning: option -4 passed to ld
"/usr/include/unistd.h", line 333: identifier redeclared: rename
        current : function(pointer to char, pointer to char) returning int
        previous: function(pointer to const char, pointer to const char)
returning int : "/usr/include/stdio.h", line 227
cc: acomp failed for cryptlib.c

Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

Thanks a lot,

Olga Antropova.