Sim Kok Leong, Steven wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>         I have a verisign certificate for oracle web server running on my
> server.
>
>         Recently, I compiled the apache web server with the openssl on the
> same server. However I am having problems using the existing certificates I
> configured with the following options and compiled accordingly:

The main problem is the private key format of oracle web server. I had a
look at one of these files some time ago and it appeared to be a non
standard proprietary format which I didn't recognise and couldn't
convert. I was told at the time that it didn't include any way to
convert the key to a standard form.

Without details of how to convert the private key you can't use the
certificate with another server.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.   http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/