Hi!

I'm would like to convince OpenSSL to cache the session ID's but how can I
achive this?

I have a Client that sends him his SessionId which OpenSSL should already
have, but the answer from OpenSSL is that it do not want to resume an old
session. At last this is what the debug from my client (IAIK) tells me...

Now I have the following questions:

a) Is Id caching active as a default ?

b) If yes, what could be the reason for OpenSSL not to accept the clients
resume request? Do I have to treat the context in a special why (e.g be nice
to it ;-) ? I create a context and then use it wihtin a loop for SSL
request. Each request will be closed at the end of the loop. I do not free
the context whithin this loop

c) If no, how can I enable it?

d) is there some documentation about caching (not only listings of functions
and/or source code) ?

Thanks for any helping hints!

Oliver