Hi there,

is there somebody who can briefly describe how to configure a OpenSSL server
program in that way that it sends a list of acceptible ca's to the client?
I'm using client authentication and  would like to decide on the client side
that the client has the proper certificates for the server.

I already used SSL_CTX_load_verify_loactions(...) to check the client
certificate, hoping that this would set up this information but it seems not
to be the proper way: On the client side my program tells me that there is
no ca-accept-list. Is there a special function to create this list?

Thanks in advance!

Oliver