Hello,

As I previously reported it on this mailling list, I had some problems
whem trying to build version 0.93a on an HP UNIX B.10.20

Actually, it stops when running 'make test' and trying the x509
conversions :

-------------

        echo test normal x509v1 certificate
test normal x509v1 certificate
        sh ./tx509 2>/dev/null
testing X509 conversions
p -> d
p -> n
p -> p
d -> d
n -> d
p -> d
d -> n
n -> n
p -> n
d -> p
n -> p
p -> p
        echo test first x509v3 certificate
test first x509v3 certificate
        sh ./tx509 v3-cert1.pem 2>/dev/null
testing X509 conversions
p -> d
p -> n
p -> p
d -> d
*** Error exit code 1

-------------

But when I tried the previous version (0.92b), which have a slightly
different configure syntax (one must run util/ssldir.pl to change the
location of the installation), it build just fine and all the tests in
'make test' went OK.

The compile option used with version 0.92b was
cc -DB_ENDIAN -D_HPUX_SOURCE -Aa -Ae +ESlit +O4 -Wl,-a,archive

but I think it was the same when compiling 0.93a (I didn't change
anything, just used what config generated).

Any idea of what might go wrong ?
Is there any test or other infos I could send to help fixing this ?

Thanks,