"Patrick Harlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I have tested on all the platforms several times, and I could still
> see that one of the machines have problem with slow generation of
> private keys. It seems like Test2 machine always is 3 minutes slower
> then all other HP installations ??? One other odd thing is that this
> machine has much slower negotiation ( 9 sec vs. 0.3 s ) ! See
> timedifference between step 7 and 8 in SSL negotiation.

What are the compiler options for those compilations (openssl version -f)
-- do they include BN_LLONG or not?  If BN_LLONG works and the
processor has native 64 bit numbers (as long long type), this can
accelerate bignum computations; but on the other hand if long long
computations are just done by library routines, which apparently is
what happens on some HP-UX platforms, they could slow done everythiing.