This is not to answer the question (whose answer is not unless OpenSSL
supports SGC), but to make another related (and slightly offtopic)
question: if I find a 128-bit upgrade to MSIE already lying on a server
outside the US (say in Germany), then I download and install it for use
here (Brazil), am I committing an illegal act? Violation of license,
maybe?

Bo Hedemark Pedersen wrote:

> Can I use openSSL to achieve 128bit encryption on IIS4.0?
begin:vcard
n:Castro;Juan
tel;work:540-9100 Ramal 46
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.appi.com.br/~jcastro
org:APPI Informática;Desenvolvimento
adr:;;Av. Ataulfo de Paiva, 135/1410 - Leblon;Rio de Janeiro;RJ;22499-900;Brasil
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Consultor
note;quoted-printable:One man alone cannot fight the future. USE LINUX!=0D=0A=0D=0A        -- The X Racer
fn:Juan Carlos Castro y Castro
end:vcard