I am having absolutely no luck :( I generated 3 certificates this time: First,
using openssl -newca, I made the cacert.pem and cakey.pem. Then I made a
certificate for the server using openssl -newreq, then signed it with openssl
-sign. Same thing for the client program's certificate. So unless there's a
problem with the certificates, my code is missing something that tells the
client to provide its certificate to the server during the handshake. Anyone
have a skeleton program that illustrates two-way certificate verification?

Blaine Kahle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]