Hello all,

I just installed Net::SSLeay and OpenSSL-0.9.4 on my redhat 6.0 system and was
looking for an example of using Net::SSLeay to perform a POST request on a
https site that requires authentication.  The example in the Net::SSLeay
distribution (examples/get_authenticated_page.pl) works fine to retrieve the
page with the POST form - but I can't seem to figure out where to go now.

Also, what is the comparison with Net::SSLeay and Crypt-SSLeay? The readme for
libwww says that Net::SSLeay is no longer supported and to use Crypt-SSLeay.  I
would appreciate any explanation about the competing modules and their history?

Thanks a lot,
Luke