> > [Thu Aug 26 19:21:36 1999] [crit] Required SSLCacheServerPort missing
> > [Thu Aug 26 19:24:26 1999] [crit] Required SSLCacheServerPort missing
> > [Thu Aug 26 20:21:36 1999] [crit] Required SSLCacheServerPort missing
> > [Fri Aug 27 17:12:02 1999] [crit] Required SSLCacheServerPort missing

Well, it sounds like the Required SSLCacheServerPort is missing...but you
already new this.  I'm not exactly sure what this does, but suppose it does
something with caching of ssl connection info.  Just checked my httpd.conf,
found no entries referring to any SSLCacheServerPort.

So perhaps you just have to remove it from your configfile?

Try the mod_ssl homepage, it contains detailed info about every
configuration option of mod_ssl, i don't think it differs that much from
apache+ssl.

(http://www.modssl.org)

Jan
--