I've managed to get a https client up and running under windows!
It uses SSL_write and SSL_read, which are blocking, and i am having troubles
changing the timeout (which seems to be 5 minutes at the moment).

I've used SSL_SESSION_set_timeout, SSL_set_timeout, and SSL_CTX_set_timeout,
and none of these change the 5 minute timeout that occurs when i try to do a
read operation that waits for something to be sent back.

At what part of the process should i be making these calls, and do they
work? I've looked for code that uses them, and found none.

I would also like to implement SSL_read and SSL_write as non-blocking
functions. Is this complicated? I suppose it would involve setting up
callback functions somehow... Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Ben Wooller