> Is there any open source telnetd\'s with START_TLS
> support available, or is this something that should be
> done?

It needs to be done.  I have implemented START_TLS but as I am in
the U.S. can't contribute it to the rest of the world.

    Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer * Kermit-95 for Win32 and OS/2
                 The Kermit Project * Columbia University
              612 West 115th St #716 * New York, NY * 10025
  http://www.kermit-project.org/k95.html * [EMAIL PROTECTED]