I have setup a ca using openssl 0.9.4. I issued client certificate to the IE5.0 and server Certificate to IIS4.0 with NT Service Pack5.0. The SSL connection can be established if no client certificate is required by the server. But if I configure the server to require client certificate, whenever the client connects to the server the client a dialog pops up asking me to choose a client, but the available client certificate list is empty.
I suppose  this is due to the server and client don't have common trusted CA. I know that before sp3, IISCA.exe can transfer trusted CAs to IIS. I tried with no good. Can somebody told me how can I do the job?
Thanks in advance.