Sometimes american humor is good !!

Anyway SSL is a point-to-point protocol and there are not many mail servers supporting SSL out there. So , with SSL your messages will be encrypted just till the first server. That's why SSL is not the best choice to send encrypted mail. If someone needs to send encrypted mail they should use S/MIME or PGP.

George

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 1999 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: SSL for sendmail

The federal pens are pretty nice.  With a 5 year sentence, it
would be like a sabatical, and you could write a great book in
that time.  They have computers in the library (SSL capable) :-)
Think of the positives.  Right now people like Liddy are worth
more after prison than before.  It helps your resume.

Steve
"Prisoners shall be listed as fully-employed for all economy statistics"--U.S. Census Manual