On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 11:13:07AM +0200, Florian Baier wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> The two files causing trouble are attached.
>
> Greets, Florian
> At 13:10 20.10.99 +0100, you wrote:
> >Florian Baier wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> i tried to find a q&d "workaround" for the error described below and
> >> transferred the .pem-crl to Linux.
> >> But the conversion from pem to der (openssl crl -in ./crl.pem -outform DER
> >> -out ./crl.der) didn't work on Linux too.
> >>
> >> Has anybody a hint where i have done wrong?

I have just tested it. It looks like there is a problem if you want to revoke
a cert with serialnumber "00". I have no problems to revoke the cert if I
change the first serno in index.txt from 00 to 01. Also no trouble to revoke
just the second cert with the same revoke-date.

Looks like a bug to me...

--
Ciao,
      Lars          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>