I'm importing signed Certs with a generated html page including
vbscipt with the pkcs7 object. That works fine.

In MS IE5 it is possible to give the cert a special name.
In the German Version it is called "Angezeigter Name" (shown name).
I know, this normally editable by the user.

But does anybody know how to set this name automatically when
importing, so that this Value no emty by default.

Thanks
Martin Koppmann
                                      ///
                                     (. .)