At long last, here is the first beta release of SafeGossip, which
implements the new RFCs and Internet drafts for telnet, FTP, IMAP, POP
and SMTP over TLS.

Here are some of the new features:

* Telnet support is now implemented according to the Internet draft.
* You can now configure SafeGossip using a web browser.
* Lots of installation bug fixes.  You shouldn't have to edit any of
  the scripts now; they should look for things in the right place
  automatically.

Please try it and send me your (positive or negative) experiences.  I
want the product to be simple to install and use -- but I depend on
your howls of anguish to get me there!

SafeGossip is distributed under the GPL.  You can browse the manual
and download SafeGossip from:

http://www.skygate.co.uk/safegossip

"This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for
use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)"

"This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young
([EMAIL PROTECTED])"