Nicolas Roumiantzeff wrote:

> Does anybody know why both IE and Netscape browser implement exclusively RSA
> certificates?
> My feeling is that Microsoft and Netscape both made a deal with RSA Security
> to get a "low" price RSA license at the condition of not implementing DSA.

As a matter of fact, Netscape does support DSA certs, but I never had a chance
to implement DH key exchanges.  The only reason I didn't implement it was lack
of time.  Every time we did schedules, I'd put it on the list; every time, it
would get knocked off the bottom by something else.  The bottom line is that
there were no customers busting down our doors screaming that they needed DH,
so we didn't do it.

--
What is appropriate for the master is not appropriate| Tom Weinstein
for the novice.  You must understand Tao before      | [EMAIL PROTECTED]