Hi everyone,

I am trying to build an S/MIME client with openssl.
the messages I received have a digital envelope (bulk + signature 
are encrypted together) and a certificate but
no recursivity (in the sense that there no encrypted message within the
first encrypted one). This client would replace a MIME-client in a fully
automated management system; it needs both ends - the actual sending/recieving
is done by Unix sendmail (HP-UX and Solaris).

I have two questions:

* has anybody written some script based on the command openssl (or a mix
C-code/script-wrapper) that I could use as a starting point?

* has anybody some sample code (using lib openssl) that could be of help in 
that matter? 

advice on the matter would be very welcomed - I mean:
is building a S/MIME client really tough (in the sense that the routines of 
the library are really low-level) or can i manage getting a first approximation
in say 5-10 pages of code?

addresses on the web would be also welcomed

Thanks in advance 
stephan


@(sent to: [EMAIL PROTECTED])
@====================================================================@
@                        Stephan G. TITARD                           @
@--------------------------------------------------------------------@
@ Telefonica I+D                 |   Tel(s):    +34 913379083        @
@   Emilio Vargas 6              |              +34 913374786        @
@   28043 Madrid (Spain)         |   Movil:     +34 630545970        @
@   Despacho: S 324              |   Fax.:      +34 913374222        @
@             (sotano oeste)     |                                   @
@--------------------------------------------------------------------@  
@ e-mail(s): [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                        @
@====================================================================@
.
______________________________________________________________________
OpenSSL Project                                 http://www.openssl.org
User Support Mailing List                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Automated List Manager                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to