Andrew Cooke wrote:
> Oliver King wrote:
> [...]
> > OK, silly me... I recompiled the library with SSL_ALLOW_ADH defined and the
> > ADH ciphers worked fine. Thanks for the pointers though. It's a bit weird
> > that the ADH ciphers still show up even when SSL_ALLOW_ADH is not defined...
> [...]
> So this post exists, and I've dug it up before today by searching on the
> net (the list is archived), but I have no URL.  You may know what you're
[...]

Although my post, in retrospect sounded like eay is some kind of font of
eternal knowledge, I meant just that since he wrote the thing, he could
explain the design decisions.

Anyway, I've now found the following two posts which shed light on the
historic basis for support (or not) of DH:

http://remus.prakinf.tu-ilmenau.de/ssl-users/archive25/0085.html
http://remus.prakinf.tu-ilmenau.de/ssl-users/archive19/0160.html

Andrew
______________________________________________________________________
OpenSSL Project                                 http://www.openssl.org
User Support Mailing List                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Automated List Manager                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to