I have the same problem probably.  I'm also using ITISSL, and as of midnight Jan
1, I get a "certificate expired" error...  I found the file certs/vsign3.pem,
and my most immediate question is:  How  do I replace the certificate.  That is,
do I need to specify somewhere the name of this file?  D

Related questions:
1. How can I produce the certificate chain that M. Striebeck has produced in a
prev. posting?
2. How is it possible to tell that a certificate (the last in the chain for
Striebeck) is expired?
2. How do I create my own certificate?
3. In general:  Is there a good source of user documentation (as opposed to API
documentation which is easy to find)?

I would very much appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Alon

Dr Stephen Henson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/04/2000 08:32:51 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]