Hi:

I am testing openssl 0.9.4 on Red Hat Linux 6.0 and Windows NT 4 so that
create a Certificate Agency at CUBA, I compile and install all ok
following the install documentation file to unix and Windows NT 4

I use the same configuration file in linux and NT to work with openSSL.

All the test did in LINUX are OK, but in NT i have the following problem..

All the file in text format that OpenSSL write create in the unix text
file format. What can i do so that create all the file in msdos text
file format?

Slds
Raul Gutierrez