Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2000 8:27 AM
Subject: Certificate Signing Request & Key Generation

Hello guys,
I have a problem with my Certificate Signing request. Could you please let me know which commands I have to execute in order to generate  a key and a certificate signing request.

I have asked thawte.com for help, but they gave me the worng instruction. I hava an Apache SSL 1.3.9, a 1.3.7 patch and OpenSSL 0.9.4? Maybe i am just too stupid for this!! I am not a real PC-wiz. sorry!

Pelase see the attached e-mail.

Thanks you very much,
Oliver