Hi,

I've compiled 0.9.4 using VC5 and haven't had any problems.

As far as I remember, I just followed the instructions in INSTALL.W32.
In particular, I don't remember specifying anything about threads
(although the makefile ms\ntdll.mak does include the MD flag).  The
library is used in multithreaded code and has not had any problems (as S
Henson says, the calling code must also be compiled with the MD flag).

However, I do call CRYPTO_set_locking_callback with a routine that I
lifted from mttest.c (according to the comments in my code).  I have no
idea whether the library will work without this (it sets up a bunch of
mutexes for locking).

Andrew