On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 03:18:25PM +0100, Radovan Semancik wrote:
> hello!
>
> I'm interested in SET (Secure Electronic Transactions) protocol support
> in OpenSSL.
>
> Is there such a best? Is there plan to add SET implementation to
> OpenSSL?
> Is there any other open SET implementations?

There's SETREF developed by Terisa one can get from Mastercard or Visa,
for free. At least it was the case couple of years ago.
SETREF was distributed, yes, without crypto.
I consider SETREF to be free enough, look the license terms for details.

However, tiny code was published to check RSA signature with SSLeay
for SETREF and it works for me.

Almost nothing resulted so no progress that way..

hope it helps,
Vadim