Hi,

I am newbie, I am trying setup SSL on my system. My system is windows 98
and VC++6.0 has been setup on my machine. I tried following steps:

1.     openssl-0.9.4>perl Configure VC-Win32
2.     openssl-0.9.4>ms\do_ms
3.     openssl-0.9.4>nmake -f ms\ntdll.mak

the first two steps are successful. But I got error message: "bad
command or file name". Why? And how can I solve this problem.

Another question is" what's the meaning of "from the VC++ environment at
a prompt"? How can I do with it?

Thanks a lot!

Qing