This has turned out to be much more of a project than I have time in the
schedule to complete. My boss is willing to explore bringing in a consultant
to speed up the process. Is there anyone out there that can help us
re-create enough of an MS-DOS library to do the DH key exchange and RC-4,
assuming the full WIN32 version will be on the other end?

Thank you,
Bob McConnell