Hello,

We've tried to generate a SSL certificate to use in Netscape. We plan to
also test the chain root certificate implementation but get confused.
Could somebody provide some basic guidelines on how to create a chain
certificate so that CA X certify CA Y and CA Y can then certify the
client's cert.

Is it simply to use CA X to certify CA Y's root certificate, and let the
final client's application (e.g. a browser) have all the CA's cert
installed. That's all? No need to make any special changes in the whole
process? (e.g. special flags on the root CA's cert)

Someone, please help! (prefer also reply by e-mail)

Thanks,
Vincent