Hi, ALL

I install a apache sever+openssl-0.9.5+php4.

Now, When I browse my php pages using netscape4.7(upon
sun hardware),  netsape popup a dialog tell me "The
security library has experienced an out of memory
error...", such as https://myserver.com/test.php

When I check error_log file, there are these lines:

Connection to child 7 established....
Seeding PRNG with 1160 bytes of entropy
SSL handshake failed(... OpenSSL library error
follows)
OpenSSL:error 14094412:SSL routines: SSL3_READ_BYTE:
sslv3 alert bad certificate{Hint: Subject CN in
certificate not server name or identical to CA!]

I don't do eny certificate work,
just  make it then make install.

Is right?

How to solve it or set up it?