Maybe it is not a question about SSL.
I composed a little program to send a HTML page to IE with SSL.But when IE asks user
to choose a certificate,it disconnected with the server.I have to connect again.When
IE warns that the subject name in server's certificate doesn't match the host name,the
connection was shutdown again,but this time,SSL_accept can't work,so the connect
failed.
what can I do to make it work ?
 thanks.
                                                 xia qian