----------
> Von: Bill Norman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> I'm running Open SSL and Apache on Solaris 7. I had created a request
> file (using OpenSSL) and sent it to Verisign. Now, I have received the
> signed certificate back from Verisign, and I get the following errors
> when I try to install it.
>

> unable to load CA private key
> 7645:error:06065064:digital envelope routines:EVP_DecryptFinal:bad
> decrypt:evp_e
> nc.c:243:
> 7645:error:0906A065:PEM routines:PEM_do_header:bad
> decrypt:pem_lib.c:451:
> error in ca

You are using one file for public an private key, but the file contains
only the public key. I don't remember the directive for Apache-ssl to use
different files since I use mod_ssl as a module for apache, but take a
short look at the manual. Otherwise You could copy Your private key into
the file with the public key. This should also work (without lack of
security).