Hi,

I have a problem when I try to insert a user certificate (PKCS12 format) into
IE. I can enter the passphrase before insertion. The passphrase is validated
but during the insertion IE tells me that data in the certificate are invalid
but with Netscape Communicator the same certificate could be inserted without
problems !!!!

I'm using openssl 0.9.5a to generate a CA self-signed certificate and the user
certificates.

To export the PEM user certificate in the PKCS12 format, I use the following
command:

openssl pkcs12 -export -in newcert.pem -inkey newreq.pem -certfile
demoCA/cacert.pem -name "My certificate" -out newcert.p12

The configuration file, I used for my test is the one provided with openssl

If someone could help me by giving the his/her procedure he/she used to do
that.

      Thanks a lot.

             Olivier