Speaking of RAND_screen what does it use to seed the PRNG?  Does it have to
be a prompt or does it actually access the memory location for it's entropy?
I ask because the applications that I have won't be running at a prompt.
I'm looking for a good consistent way to get some entropy on a Windows box.

DEJ