Hi,
    I'm writing a little program-ette using the SSL library and I'm
hoping to be able to manage both SSL connections and non-SSL connections
using BIO stuff. Now I can follow the SSL stuff (with difficulty)
however I haven't been able to figure out how to make a normal non-SSL
connection using the BIO functions. I found references to stuff like
BIO_do_connect() however I can't find an example or a reference to how
to use this. Could some kind soul supply the proper incantations (or
reference) for this ??
I am of course, assuming that the BIO functions _do_ have the underlying
socket capabilities.
   TIA,
    Greg.