What do you mean? do you say that sending in HTTP a page with the MIME type
x-x509-ca-cert, you can install ANY CA in IE or Netscape as a trusted CA ?-<

If that's true, I'm going to delete IE and Netscape from all mys systems and
only use lynx, as at least this one do not support HTTPS (I think) :-)

Regards,

        Bernard

> Hazel
> >

> > Does anyone have the URL for how Netsape and/or MSIE validate or
> > test then accept a CA for inclusion in their web browsers?

        <skipped>

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingéniérie
97 bis, rue de Colombes