I have another question. Again, thanks for all the previous help. When I
attempt to get the signed request installed in the Website Pro box, it
complains about "Core Key" not being found. Looking through the O'Reilly
supportdb, I found references to this problem with Thawte. I am guessing
that the server does not recognize my personal CA as an acceptable
signator on the certificate. The O'Reilly site talks about installing a
new "trusted roots" file for the Thawte stuff. Will I need to supply a
copy of my ca.key to the Website Pro box for it to recognize me as
signator on its server.crt?

Thanks again for all the help.

geoffrey
Santa Claus,
the Tooth Fairy,
Windows 2000 ...
Some things you just outgrow.

Key fingerprint ===> E8E2 1EC4 6640 1F9A 5A09  0DB6 FC5E BDAA D9CB 6F04
Public key available upon request.

PGP signature