Albert Serra wrote:

> Sorry but I had already read you mail, and I had tried to  change the
> files .c. It worked and I  compiled cli.c and serv.c, thank you. But
> now I need
> some more help as I am very lost at moment concerning to program a
> client and a server with SSL. I ask only for a little help to start
> with.
>
> Thank you

The openssl project continues the work started with ssleay. There is
some documentation on ssleay (take a look at the links in the "related"
tab of the openssl main page). which will help you, as many of the
funcitions in ssleay are still there. I´m afraid, there isn´t much more
documentation, and there isn´t any kind of tutorial on developing with
openssl.
The link to the SSLeay Certificate Cookbook, in "related" too, also
helped me a lot.

--

Jorge Olmos Forés
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]