From: Heiko Nardmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

h.nardmann> Thanks for your patch kit.
h.nardmann>
h.nardmann> I just tried to integrate the patch into OpenSSL-0.9.5a.
h.nardmann> There the following error occurred:
h.nardmann>
h.nardmann> make[2]: Entering directory
h.nardmann> `/home/nardmann/CompilationTmp/Linux-i86pc/openssl-0.9.5a/crypto/ocsp'
h.nardmann> gcc -I.. -I../../include -DTHREADS -D_REENTRANT -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3
h.nardmann> -fomit-frame-pointer -m486 -Wall -DSHA1_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DRMD160_ASM   -c
h.nardmann> ocsp_req.c -o ocsp_req.o
h.nardmann> ocsp_req.c: In function `OCSP_REQINFO_new':
h.nardmann> ocsp_req.c:95: `ASN1_F_OCSP_REQINFO_NEW' undeclared (first use in this
h.nardmann> function)
[...]

It looks to me that you didn't read the README.OCSP_kit file
carefully.  It *does* tell you to do a './config' followed by a
'make update', doesn't it?  Did you do that?

You see, since I have to (work reasons...) maintain this both for
0.9.5a and for the current development version and that changes are
done to error messages and stuff like that, there are some files that
are impossible to distribute.  However, they do get regenerated by
'make update', which is why that one's required to do...

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chairman@Stacken   \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.