Hi!

Maybe this is FAQ or even OT, but anyway:

How is certificate renewal done? I mean the case, that user's
certificate expired and she wants a new one.

User sends a new CSR? How does CA handle it? And how about serial
number, I don't think it will be the same for expired and renewed
certificate. Is that the case?

TIA

--
                            Ing. Radovan Semancik ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
                         System Engineer, Business Global Systems a.s.