I was having problems with client authentication that I solved only moments ago.

Try calling SSL_new (m_pCtx) only after you load the certificates and keys, makes sense when you think of it.

Also, use SSL_CTX_set_verify(m_pCtx, SSL_VERIFY_PEER, verify); with only SSL_VERIFY_PEER not SSL_VERIFY_FAIL_IF_NO_PEER_CERT

Hope this helps...

Cheers,
Ragnar Agustsson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]