On Mon, Jul 10, 2000 at 12:08:59PM +0300, Veli-Matti Niemi wrote:

> hello Michael,
>
> after receiving 30 copies of your mail I did some check:

<snip>

> you and your company should use properly working software and
> that is not Microsoft Outlook Express. Clean those Visual Basic-
> based macroviruses first and complain later.

I don't think Outlook Express is to blame (this time) -- I too have received
many duplicate copies of several mails, and I use Sendmail, Fetchmail and Mutt
on UNIX; the messages I've received duplicates of have not been exclusively
from Outlook users either.

Check your facts, and lay into people's choice (or lack of choice) of
mail client later.