Hi all.

I have my own CA and i generate my own digital id. (public and private keys
and certificates) with openssl-0.9.5a.
first I convert thats keys to pkcs12 format  and .cer format and they are
export to outlook. Outlook reponse ok the import was success. But in the
tools/account i select the apropiate account and in the propierties i
select the security tab.
in the box "certificate" nothing appears. I have had the caution of putting
in the certificate (in subject) the e-mail address   of outlook's account.

If I import a digital id from verisign all is ok.

is the problem that My Ca isn't registered in the tab LDAP?
are there to register the digital id. in the registry of windows?.
is it  necessary to use an ActiveX control?.
anybody knows what  I am  doing bad?.

Thanks in advice.

      Mariano Jesus Perez
   University of Málaga (Spain)