On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 12:09:24PM +0200, Berki Lukacs Tamas wrote:
> I have just the same problem as Bill Rebey. I have an SSL server which
> verifies client certificates by setting SSL_CTX_set_verify to
> SSL_VERIFY_PEER|SSL_FAIL_IF_NO_PEER_CERT, and every time an SSL_accept
> succeeds, there is a memory leak of approximately 10k (!)

You are aware, that an openssl server by default caches the session
data to be re-used later?
So there _must_ be a "memory leak" with respect to that fact, even though
the size seems to be a bit large to me. (The session data of a session with
client certificate with Postfix/TLS is around 1-2k.)

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BTU Cottbus               http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/