HHMMSS and I believe followed by  a Z for Zulu(GMT) time

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Joe Manning
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 10:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Geting certificate expiration date

This should work.... but how is the
date packed in the "data" of the ASN1_UTCTIME
struct. I get numbers
not_before 000621000000
not_after 010621235959

They seem to be yymmdd??????. the first 6
chars are the year, month and day.. what are the
last 6 chars?

joe.