On 24 Jul 2000, Uli Koeppe asked :

> is there any such thing as a compiled openssl program win32
> for Windows 98 and/or NT, (command line version) that can
> be downloaded from somewhere in the web?

I *think* you can get what you want from http://www.opensa.de/, but it's a
while since I looked, and when I checked the link just now it gave me an
error page stating
        "Please use the domain-name instead of the IP-address"
so maybe the server's misconfigured at the moment.

As I recall, the site is dedicated to a Win32 port of
OpenSSL/Mod_SSL/Apache/Sendmail and any other such Unix-originated open
software as may be wonderfully useful.