I am trying to install OpenSSL and compile it
with rsaref but I am coming across some problems.

The rsaref has compiled properly and I have the
librsaref.a in the PATH enviroment. When I execute
the make in the OpenSSL directory, it says that it
cannot find the libary -lsaref.

ld: fatal : library -lsaref: not found
ld: fatal : File processing errors. No output written to openssl
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make: *** [all] Error 1

If anyone has come across this problem, can you please email
me what you did to solve it?

Also, I was wondering if it still necessary to compile
OpenSSL with rsaref if I am going to use mod_ssl with Apache?

Thanks,
Anu